ATTN: We're moving! All orders may experience a delay in processing. Thank you for your patience while we settle in.
For the perfect cup of tea:
- We recommend brewing with filtered water for the best results.
- You will need: a matcha whisk, a tea bowl, a matcha spoon or teaspoon, and a matcha strainer (optional)
- Preheat and thoroughly dry your matcha bowl and whisk.
- Add 2 scoops or 1 teaspoon of matcha to the bowl. A strainer may be used to sift the matcha free of clumps. You may adjust amount of matcha to your preferences.
- Slowly add 1/3 cup of hot water (~175°F).
- Lightly press the matcha whisk into the bowl and whisk in a quick back and forth motion until a smooth layer of foam is created.
- Enjoy immediately!
Note: The method above is to make usucha, or thin tea. The way to prepare matcha for the tea ceremony is known as koicha, or thick tea.
Sign up to be notified when this item is back in stock. Choose from a browser push notification, a message via Facebook Messenger, or an email. Note: All submitted information is kept confidential.
Stockify application @2019 by Nitro Apps