Vanilla Sencha Green
About This Tea
Vanilla Sencha is a delectable brew that delivers the relaxing scent and warm flavors of all-natural vanilla, intertwined with the herbaceous flavors of sencha. Sencha is a delicate green tea from Japan that is shaded a couple weeks before picking to maximize the nutrients. Decorated with safflower petals, try brewing this tea cold for a delightfully refreshing cup of tea.
|Brew Color||Golden yellow|
|Benefits||Low in caffeine, contains vitamins and minerals, brews in hot or cold water|
|Flavor Profile||Bittersweet vegetal notes with a strong vanilla bean presence|
|Size||4 oz. | Online Only|
How to Brew
- Start with filtered water for the best brew.
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of tea for every 8 oz. of hot water. Adjust amount to your preferences.
- The ideal water temperature is just under boiling point, between 150-160°F.
- Brew this tea for no more than 1 minute.
- Sencha can be brewed up to 3 times.