JAS Organic Sencha Green
About This Tea
This sencha hails from Kagoshima, the second most prominent tea growing region in Japan. Fresh-picked leaves are gently steamed to produce a refreshing and delicate brew that's full of health benefits.
|Brew Color||Russet gold|
|Benefits||May aid in lowering blood pressure and bad cholesterol|
|Flavor Profile||Harmony of complex flavors from grassy to buttery to umami. Slightly sweet.|
How to Brew
- Start with filtered water for the best brew.
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of tea for every 8 oz. of hot water. Adjust amount to your preferences.
- The ideal water temperature is between 150-160°F.
- Brew this tea for not more than 1 minute.
- It can be re-steeped up to 3 times.